Thursday, January 3, 2013

15 weeks

I'm a week behind getting this posted, so I'm actually 16 weeks today! Hopefully I'll get a picture and the 16 week update tomorrow.


15 weeks


Size of the baby: 4 in. Size of an apple
Total weight gain: Not sure. our scale at home quit working, but I'll know at my doctor's apt next week.

Maternity clothes: Pants, but mostly regular tops. Some maternity tops for the length.

Sleep: Pretty good still.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: I felt a few flutters around the beginning of 14 weeks.

Food cravings/aversions: Craving-fruit, salads with walnuts and Feta(although I can't eat it) ; Aversions-nothing I can think of this week.

What I miss: A fountain Dr. Pepper, wine during New Years Eve.

Moment of the week: Feeling baby move more and more.

2 comments:

  1. Time out. Why can't you have feta!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something in soft cheeses like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc that pregnant women can't eat:(

      Delete