Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Introducing.... Cortney's Corner

I've been doing a lot of thinking and deliberating about what I want this blog to be and who I want to be able to read it.

A few months ago this blog became private. While I loved that so many of you still read this blog and are able to catch up on our lives, I felt something was missing.

One of the things I love about blogging is that it gives you a glance into someone else's life. And that someone else may be someone you don't know. There was nothing I hated more that seeing a great recipe, project, or pictures, only to find out that I couldn't view them because that person's blog was private.

In an effort to stay more connected while still maintaining some privacy, I've created another blog Cortney's Corner.

Cortney's Corner will be an open blog. It will focus more on recipes, DIY projects, OOTD pics, my favorites from around the web, and hopefully lots more. One thing you won't see on that blog however are the day to day pics of my family or our life. Those will still be private and posted on here. That also means all the things that will be featured on Cortney's Corner won't be posted about here.

Sounds simple enough huh? It may take a while to figure out the direction of the new blog, but I'm excited so see where it goes and I hope you will follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment