Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patty's Day

If you know me, you know I love an excuse to celebrate. Whether it's someone's birthday, Valentine's Day, or even National Pancake Day, I love it.

I don't usually go all out for St. Patrick's Day, but I do the leprechaun does seem to do a few fun things here and there.
Apparently the little leprechaun needed to use our bathroom. And forgot to flush.

He also dropped some of his gold coins when he was snooping through our house. And checking out our fish's new fish tank.

After all the hard work of trying to catch that sneaky little guy we enjoyed some breakfast at a local diner.

And that afternoon Ben and I had a mommy daughter date to see Beauty and The Beast Live. Our local theater company for kids put on the show and Ben was quite smitten by Belle:)

Did you all celebrate this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment