Sunday, April 14, 2013

Everyday Happenings

The last few weeks in exciting bullet points style...

  • We celebrated J's  grandma's birthday with pizza, cake, and lots of grandkids.

  • I failed my 1 hour glucose test by 7 points. Thankfully I went the next day for my 3 hour and passed! 
  • Last week I came down with a bad cold. Normally when I get a cold I push through it but this one was bad. Thursday morning my throat was on fire, I couldn't stop blowing my nose, my eyes were watering, and I may have even broke down and cried at one point.
  • Thankfully by Sunday I was feeling much better and Ben and I caught a movie and enjoyed the beautiful weather we've been having with a trip to the park.

  • We had a play date with our cousins.

  • And just as I was feeling 100% better, Ben came down with a stomach bug. Thankfully it only lasted 24 hours but we were all exhausted from being up every hour during the middle of the night. This is maybe the 3rd time in his whole life he's thrown up and it was pitiful. 

Knock on wood, everyone is feeling better! What have you been up to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment