Saturday, May 11, 2013

34 Weeks

34 Weeks (this is a little late)
Size of the baby: 18 inches long and weighing in at 4 3/4 lbs! Size of a canteloupe.

Total weight gain: I honestly can't remember, I'll find out Tuesday at my next Dr.'s apt. I think around 27 lbs. My feet have been swelling like crazy too especially at the end of the day. Hello cankles! 

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants, mix of both maternity and regular tops and maxi dresses and skirts. I can't wait to wear all my old clothes again.

Sleep: Getting worse. It's really hard to get comfortable and my back has been killing me.

Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: Still lots, but he's definitely running out of room. He's had the hiccups a few times and just last night J and I sat and watched my belly move for almost 20 minutes.

Food cravings/aversions: Cravings-lots of fruit especially apples and grapes, peanut butter M&Ms; Aversions-none really.

What I miss: Being comfortable, wearing things in my closet, a glass of wine/margarita.

Moment of the week: Getting the nursery closet cleaned out and organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment