Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ben's Big Boy Room

Before the baby came, I knew I wanted to update Ben's room and give it a new look. I also wanted to get rid of his toddler bed and replace it with a bigger bed since he loves for us to lay in it with him at night.

I had pinned a few inspiration photos and the common theme was navy, white, and gray. I fell in love with this bedding from Pottery Barn Kids, but couldn't justify spending almost $300.

You can imagine how excited I was to find almost the exact same bedding at Target for a fraction of the price. I was able to get the Queen size duvet cover w/ pillow sham cases, down comforter, pillows, and sheet set all for less than $150. Cha-ching!

I love how the overall look turned out. Bedding can be found here.

Airplane, Love, & Bird print ETSY // Letter F garage sale find // ship in bottle from my trip to Paris // Elephant was a gift from my old job // Ben letters Hobby Lobby and painted grey//Shelves also from Target

4 square frames also from Target


Big Brother art is from ETSY. I tried to DIY, but let's just say, somethings are better left to others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment