Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Currently

Lots of great blog posts coming up soon (imo) including two new recipes! But because I'm just too tired to crank one out today... 

Currently I am:


Listening to the t.v. and the dishwasher...and the baby (hopefully he stays asleep).

Loving that my bestie is in town and I get to meet her sweet new baby girl. 

Drinking water. Although I can't wait for margaritas with my girl Alissa later this week.

Reading The Pioneer Woman's blog. 

Wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants. It's almost bedtime.

Thinking about all the things I want to finish doing in our house, including painting the master bedroom and bath.

Feeling ready for bed.

Eating nothin.

Wondering if I'm lame because I want to go to bed at 9:00.

Realizing that our baby will be 2 months old tomorrow. Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment