Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday


Linking up again with these ladies.

1. I LOVE these words of wisdom. Simple, but true.

2. Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award. Click here to see what this award is all about and who I passed this award along too.


3. Remember how I got the Ombre look on my hair several weeks ago? My stylist did it very subtle per my request to make sure I liked it.

Next time I go, I want it to be a little more dramatic. I love Jessica's hair over at Love and Loyally.

4. I can't wait for Halloween! It looks like I'm not the only one. A costume catalog came in the mail the other day and Ben was so excited looking through it. I think he's decided on a Ninja Turtle. Specifically the blue one. I think that's Leonardo. Correct me if I'm wrong:)

5. I really want to see the movie Gravity when it comes out. I love Sandra and George. I am a little worried however that this has the possibility to be a huge flop. What do you all think?

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great quote! Can you imagine if everyone actually believed that AND acted upon it?? And congrats on the Liebster Award!!

    I'm visiting from the link up and am glad I did - I really like your blog. I'm your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you better!

    Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Your blog is so cute and congrats on the Liebster Award yourself:)

      Delete