Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on Friday


1. I had such a great birthday. The girls at work made having to be at work on birthday not so bad:) I was treated to a hibachi lunch and even got some wonderful presents! I got the cutest scarf, a Francesca's gift card, a pumpkin spice reed diffuser and gift card from Pier One, and some of Essie's new fall nail colors. I was spoiled!
That night J and I went to a nice dinner and then came home to open presents with the boys. My sister got me a gift card to get my nails did, and my mom got me new Michael Kors perfume.
 J and the boys totally surprised me and got me the Canon PowerShot SX510 HS.
I haven't really used it yet, but I know I will love it. The zoom is awesome and it's not as big as our old Canon which will make it so much easier to carry around and travel with.

2. Baby Gap makes the most adorable little baby pants. Jack was rocking these this week. They are so soft. If only it were acceptable for adults to wear elastic pants all day.

3. I really want to re-create this sometime this fall.

4. I'm going to be hosting a giveaway next week. So be sure to check back and enter! I'm also participating in a Fall blog swap so I'll be sharing what wonderful things I sent and received!

5. So simple and true.

No matter where you are and what you do, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! It sounds like you had a lovely time! And it's so nice to have such awesome friends at work!

    I LOVE those baby pants. Adorable.

    Excited for your giveaway! And that quote is perfect. :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete