Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Someone's...

Sleeping in his crib. Finally.

After 3 months of sleeping in his swing, I finally moved Jack to his crib this weekend. And guess what? It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. 

And before you get all safety police and judge-y, he was perfectly safe. Our swing is very deep and has the option to rock side to side which is what we used. He wasn't going anywhere.

The next thing we are going to tackle is the swaddle. I think it's time since this is what I'm waking up to. And ya'll, I wrap that sucker tight.


If you have any tips for getting your baby to sleep without the swaddle let me know!

1 comment:

  1. He's so stinkin' cute!!! I think once Little Man started working his way out, we just stopped using it... hmm. What about a sleep sack? I'm no help... Ha.

    ReplyDelete