Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday

Linking up again with these lovely ladies for another 5 on Friday.

//one//
Last weekend we went to dinner at one of our favorite local pizza places. It's so easy to get stuck in a routine of coming home, making dinner, bath time, and bed. It's nice to break from the everyday routine and enjoy a night out.

//two//
I've been dying to do these two Christmas crafts for the past...oh 3 Christmas' now. This will be the year.


//three//
I bought Jack this ball after reading about it on several other blogs. Jack LOVES it and all the little holes make it so easy for him to hold.

//four//
Speaking of Jack, we busted out the Exersaucer for him and he loves looking at himself in the little mirror on it. His many faces crack me up.

//five//
I am majorly behind on Christmas shopping this year. I have gotten a few things for people and for the most part know what I am getting the others, but I have no idea what to tell other people I want... except for a sweater like this. Bonus-it's super affordable!

Happy Weekend Friends!

2 comments:

  1. love these!!!! and glitter plus holiday equals perfection! of course!!! happy friday, babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater & those pinterest projects have been on my to-do list forever too!

    ReplyDelete