Friday, November 29, 2013

5 on Friday

This Friday is going to be a little different. Instead of the usual 5 on Friday, random things from this past week, I'm posting 5 pictures that best explain me and my life.

//one//
I love, love, love to travel. This is from when J and I went to New York back in 2010. Our other favorite places we've traveled include San Francisco and Italy.

//two//
I have awesome kids. Ben's 4 now, but still equally as awesome.

//three//
It's weird/amazing to experience all of life's stages with your best friend. It doesn't seem like we should be old enough to be married with children. I think our boy-obsessed, teenage selves would be pretty happy with our lives now.

//four//
Having sweet baby Jack was one of the best decisions of our life. He completes our little family.

//five//
My family is pretty great. J's family is too:)

And one more for good measure...

//six//
Life is too short not to laugh every.single.day.

No comments:

Post a Comment