Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Turtle Filled Halloween

I didn't intentionally plan to have the boys' costumes match. I LOVE matching outfits for siblings, but with a 4 year age gap, finding matching outfits is almost impossible. 

Ben wanted to be a ninja turtle (Leonardo to be exact) for the longest time. I knew I wanted to dress Jack up, even if he is only 4 months, but I went back and forth between a lion and an elephant and couldn't make up my mind. Luckily I came across this turtle costume and I knew it was meant to be.

I present to you my Regular Turtle and Ninja Turtle.

We went over to my parent's house for dinner with my sister and her family and then went Trick or Treating in their neighborhood. 

Is my niece not the most adorable Pocahontas? 
(I love how Ben is holding Jack's hand:)

The day before Halloween my work put on a Halloween party for our clients and several staff brought their children who were SO cute! Some of my co-workers also happened to be Ninja Turtles and luckily for Ben they were missing Leonardo.

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment