Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend 2013

 Ben told me this afternoon, "There is no way it's been 4 stay home days." I feel ya dude.

Our Thanksgiving was filled with food, family, more food, more family, and a little online shopping to knock out some Christmas presents.

Thursday we stuffed ourselves at J's grandma's house for lunch and then again that night at his aunt's house for dinner. 
It was so fun celebrating Jack's 1st Thanksgiving! I love this picture of Jack and his great grandma Gigi. We were getting ready to leave and I had already changed him into his Christmas jams:)

Ben with GiGi for his first Thanksgiving 2009.

I'm so disappointed with myself that we didn't get a family picture of the 4 of us, but at least I got the boys. Maybe next year I'll have it together.

Friday we went to my parent's house for lunch...and then dinner after taking over their house staying all day and visiting.

And for comparisons sake:)

We ended our weekend getting by getting all the Christmas decorations out and the tree decorated and lit. A full post to come on this week.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! BTW, today is December 2. Holy Crap.

3 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like a wonderful 4 days. I am totally like you... Where did those 4 days go nd how did I not get a family picture?! Your boys are adorable! And your free is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! So glad you're back, I've missed your posts:)

      Delete
  2. sounds like a perfect day. Thanks for sharing, love. xo

    ReplyDelete