Sunday, January 12, 2014

5 on Friday

2 days late, but here we go!

//one//
Let's get this one out of the way. I came out to my car after a meeting downtown the other morning only to find this delivery truck not only blocking me in, but an entire row of cars. A few of us got out of our cars and decided to call the non-emergency police number. Of course the driver came back to his truck in the middle of the call and was somehow surprised that we were all upset. Maybe he thought I enjoyed being trapped with no way out. At 9:00 in the morning. While it's snowing. On a work day. That must have been it.

//two//
He makes me laugh. Every single day.

//three//
There's not much better than cuddling with a sleeping baby.

//four//
I made this sausage quiche last weekend for breakfast and it was delicious. The best part, so so easy. Recipe to come this week!

//five//
It's no secret that I am obsessed with Homeland on Showtime, but since the season is over I needed to find a new show. Enter Scandal. After reading about how great this show is from several people in the blog world, I opened the black hole that is watching episode after episode of a series on Netflix. Even J got in on this one with me. I'm almost done with Season 2 and it is addicting. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know how to make a quiche! Excited to be a new follower!

    TatteredtoTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! You'll LOVE the recipe and SO easy!

      Delete