Thursday, January 16, 2014

An Interview With My Child

Whitney over at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife had a post awhile back where she asked her 4 year old some very cute questions along with his responses. I thought this was such a great idea and a great way to remember what they are thinking at this age. So without further adieu...

Ben, age 4.

My hero is ... Spiderman.

I get my cuteness from ... Mom.

When I grow up I want to be ... a policeman. 

My favorite food is ... cheese pizza.

My favorite Bible story is... about Moses...and Jesus.

My favorite animal is ... I would say a tiger and giraffe. Do both.

My favorite thing to do is ... ride a motorcycle.

My favorite place to eat is ... Shakespeare's (pizza place)

My Mommy likes it when I  ... listen.

My Daddy likes it when I ... be good and follow the rules and listen.

My favorite song is ... What Does the Fox Say and Somethin 'Bout a Truck.

My favorite day of the week is ... Weekends. You know stay home days.

I like being a kid because ... It's fun and you get to earn privileges. 

If I could be any animal, I would be ... Simba.

The grossest thing I can think of is ... goo.

One word to describe me would be ... God loves me.

The nicest thing I've ever done for someone is ... make cookies.

I know my mommy loves me because... she doesn't want me to die.

I know my daddy loves me because... I'm very special.

The thing I love most about my brother is... he laughs at me and smiles.


How neat would this be to do one each year and then put all the years together in a book for when he's older. Of course that would require me remembering to do it so check back in 12 years.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Will be fun for him to read years later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can remember to keep up with it:)

      Delete