Monday, February 24, 2014

5 on Friday {On a Monday}

Linking up late, but better late then never. Right?

//one//
Friday night our niece spent the night and her and Ben helped give Jack a bath. He was loving all the attention and Kylee and Ben thought they were so big.

//two//
On Friday our little Jackers turned 8 months old. I know I'm biased, but come on. Could you not eat him up? Gobble, gobble.

//three//
We are doing a something at work called Secret Someone. We each pulled a name and the goal is to send the person little things that let them know they're special. It doesn't have to cost $ and could even be a little handwritten note. I had this on my desk Friday. I think J and Ben were just as excited as I was when I brought these home.

//four/
I know, a bathroom selfie. Forgive me. 2 weeks ago I got my hair chopped off after drooling over this cut. It doesn't look like exactly what I was going for, but overall I like it...I have also decided that I'm definitely growing it back.

//five//
This weekend was the perfect mix of busy and lazy. Saturday we had soccer, lunch with my MIL, and then I went with my friend Alissa and the other bridesmaids to pick out our dresses. We found the one and I can't wait to wear it on her special day. Sunday was spent lounging around and ended with dinner at our favorite local pizza place. Their vegetarian is awesome although all those black olives you see get picked off immediately. Little man just couldn't make it through dinner.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment