Friday, February 28, 2014

5 on Friday

Let's do this!

//one//
The great thing about going to the gym regularly is that you actually start to miss it when you aren't able to go a day. I love these 4 simple rules.

//two//
A Lucky's Market recently opened in our town and I love it. They have natural, organic, and locally grown fruits, vegetables, and meats, along with all the other typical grocery store items. They remind me of a Whole Foods, but without the high price tag. I went a few weeks ago with my friend Alissa and got all the food below including steaks AND ribs for $21.00! There are currently only 5 Lucky's throughout the US, but it looks like they have several opening soon. I had no idea how to cook the boneless ribs I bought, but I found a recipe online and they were amazing. I will post it next week!

//three//
GroopDealz has been killing it lately. I've only ordered a few things from them in the past, but I can't wait for my current purchases to arrive. I ordered this necklace and a chunky infinity scarf like the one in the pic except in gray. The deal on the exact one I ordered expired, so the picture of that actual one is no longer online.

//four//
A little Asian restaurant in our own had the MOST amazing idea ever and tempura fried spinach. Y'all. This "salad" is the bomb. Do people still say that? I do. What makes it though is the wasbi-ginger dipping sauce. Eating this is like eating little wisps of deliciousness. Although the spinach is tempura battered, you don't feel overly full or stuffed afterwards and think of all the leafy greens you're eating!

//five//
This month has seemed like both the longest and shortest all in one. I'm ready for the fresh start of March tomorrow! I'm not however, ready for the pretty big snowstorm coming our way Sunday. To me, March=Spring=No snow.  

Happy Friday! Hope this last day of February treats you well.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that necklace is to die for! I hardly ever open those daily emails because I know I'll be sucked in and spend all my money on cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't, but now they pop up on my Facebook...guess it was meant to be:) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with one! We've had family in town this week and haven't been able to go to the gym since Monday. I cannot wait to go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great that you got to see your family!

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the link-up! I love that necklace! AND, i need to start implementing those 4 rules... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It's a lot easier to read all those rules than actually follow them:)

      Delete
  4. Love those simple rules! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We'll see if I can stick to those rules:)

      Delete