Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday


Happy Friday Friends! Yesterday was the first day of Spring and it felt just like it! Something about warm, sunny weather seems to put everyone in a good mood. Here's this week's 5.

//one//
We had Ben's kindergarden registration last week and he was so excited to see the classroom and especially all the toys. He also wrapped up soccer lessons and he asks me almost everyday when he can do them again. When did my baby become so big?!?

//two//
Ever since re-pinning this recipe, I've been thinking about making this beef enchilada dip. Doesn't it look so good! The best part? You probably already have all the ingredients you need on hand.

//three//
Last week I posted about my new GroopDealz scarf and not long after it arrived my GroopDealz necklace was also waiting for me in a nice little package.

//four//
I've been obsessed with GAP's kids clothes lately. I've found some awesome deals for both boys. We're taking jeans for $7! They're having a Spring Break sale that ends today where select styles are up to 50% off. I'm loving all of these.
All images from GAP website

//five//
And last, but certainly not least. I can not stop thinking about and watching the news coverage on the missing Malaysian plane. The whole thing is heartbreaking. Even though the chances of anyone surviving whatever happened to that plane are slim, you know the families of the passengers are hanging on to that last little bit of hope that comes with the unknown. I pray that the families will get answers to their questions and find peace in whatever the outcome may be.

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from 5 on Friday! Your boys are absolutely PRECIOUS! And that dip looks amazing, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and THANK YOU! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. New follower! Your boys are precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the Gap sale! My boys are growing like weeds right now and I want to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how fast kids grow and go through clothes! Hope you're having a great weekend:)

      Delete
  4. Oh my, that dip looks SO good! I gave up cheese for Lent (what was I thinking?!) but will be bookmarking this for as soon as it's over! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO impressed that you gave up cheese! Don't think I could do it:) Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete