Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekend Recap

I wish I could say our entire weekend was fantastic, but poor little Jack just cannot get over being sick. He still had a little bit of a fever yesterday so my mom watched him during the day as well as today just to make sure he was on the mend.

Friday night I went to trivia night for a no-kill animal shelter. It was a lot of fun and we did SO much better than last year coming in 3rd from last instead of 2nd from last. At least it's an improvement.

Saturday morning Jack went to the Dr. after running a fever all night and not sleeping. Turns out he has an ear infection and was put on some antibiotics. All day Saturday he was my little cuddle bug. 
After giving him lots of juice, Pediatlite, and tylenol all day, Saturday night at about 11:00 he had a 103 degree fever and was just miserable. He also had had barely one wet diaper in the past 12 hours. I decided to take him to the ER to make sure he wasn't dehydrated.
2 hours later after more Pedialite, a nurse who sucked the crap out of his nose, and a wet diaper we were allowed to go home. I was so relived he didn't need an IV.

Sunday we laid around in our jammies, and Ben and I went to a birthday party for one of the little girls in his class at school. It was a Frozen party at The Little Gym so Ben was in heaven.

We ended the weekend by installing the baby gate on the stairs now that Jack is a wild man and it was early bed times for everyone.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment