Friday, April 11, 2014

5 on Friday


I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for this week to be over! I'm hoping this weekend is stress free and full of fun.

But before we can enjoy the weekend, here's my 5 for this week.

//one//
The weather here has been beautiful the past couple of days. Instead of going to the gym the other night, I took the boys and we hit up a local trail. Ben pedaled his little heart out, but his bike is definitely way too small for him now. I told him we'd get him a new bike, but only if he rides it without training wheels. Meanwhile, Jack is loving sitting in his stroller like a big man. He just looked around and would start screeching every time his brother rode away.

//two//
Cassie over at Hi Sugarplum! created these cute little Easter Jars. Are they not so adorable?!? I'm thinking of putting a few together for Ben's teachers at his new school as well as some of our friends. The best part? They're super easy to do.

//three//
Speaking of Easter, I'm hosting it at my house for the first time this year. I'm going to keep it simple with pot roast in the crockpot since we'll be at church that morning. I want to do at least something in terms of a tablescape, but nothing that requires too much time or money. I'm loving these from Pinterest.


And in my dream world I would have these adorable flower bunnies...that I would make by hand of course. 

//four//
Is it bad I'm kind of regretting signing Ben up for t-ball? He likes it ok, but definitely not as much as soccer. Not to mention he has practices two nights a week and I'm pretty sure once the actual games start, there are 3 games per week. Soccer for the win! How cute is this picture of Jack watching his brother play ball. They really do love each other SO much!

//four and a half//
So I almost hit publish on this bad boy when I remembered that I wanted to include something about Scandal. You all. I was a little behind which meant I couldn't watch or talk about the new episodes. Well I'm caught up now. Holy cow. Please tell me you are watching this!

//five//
And last but not least, a great reminder as we head into the weekend.

13 comments:

  1. If you are ready to really cure your hair fall treatment once and for all, hair fall treatment gurgaon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that picture of your little one Jack in his stroller is too cute! He is adorable!! Those place setting for Easter are also awesome and too cute, makes me kinda wish I was hosting Easter so I could do one! I love tulips so I think I would totally go for that one! Lol Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was leaning towards the tulips ones so I think you confirmed my choice:)

      Delete
  3. aww the pictures of your little man make my heart swell. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is so sweet! Hope you're having a great weekend:)

      Delete
  4. Stopping in from 5 on Friday...I am hosting Easter for the first time too! I just kinda started thinking about it today. I'm trying not to freak out. Your inspiration tablescapes are fantastic, I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by again:) Do you have lots of people coming over? Can't wait to hear about you do...good luck!

      Delete
  5. Such sweet pictures. And no it's not bad that you are regretting the t-ball decision. Good thing there is next year ;) ugh. I must jump in this Scandal train! Stopping by from the link up. Have a fabulous weekend! -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You HAVE to watch Scandal. I know everyone says that but you really do:) Once you start you won't be able to stop.

      Delete
  6. That daffodil centerpiece is adorable!! I'm probably hosting the family Easter this year, too--I really haven't started planning it yet--I just know that apple pie is on the menu at the request of my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to ever make an apple pie! You'll have to let me know what recipe you use. I'm way to chicken to tackle one for Easter. Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. Cute pics of the boys, I love the t-ball one!!

    ReplyDelete