Thursday, April 10, 2014

Right Now

Right now, in this moment, I'm overwhelmed. Not every blog post can be filled with smiling kids, perfect recipes, and cute outfits. This is real life. And this week especially, sh*t's getting real.

Excuse me while I take a moment.

Ever have one of those months weeks where it seems like you just can't catch up with yourself. It's different than that "everything is going wrong" thing. It's more like a "I'm so overwhelmed and as much as I try to get all my sh*t together other people and things out of my control are f-in it up." I don't like to not be in control.

Everyone needs something from me. And they need it now. Clients, friends, family. And let's not forget those two little nuggets who I chose to have and raise until they send me to the home. 


I have a problem of not being able to say no.


 My house needs a good deep cleaning. I know all you moms can relate to this; It is an absolute, impossible challenge to try to clean a house while the children are in it. Don't have kids? Let a puppy loose in your house and try to keep it clean for 30 minutes. Then times it by 10. Oh and add a bunch of mud to that puppy. It sucks.

Not to mention, some people's behavior is so disgusting, juvenile, un-intelligent, and irresponsible that if I have to deal with it anymore I might just lose it. Luckily I have a wonderful (and smart) husband, whose great at handling those kinds of people. And when he says he's going to handle it, it'll get handled.  

And before you get all, it could be worse...at least you have a house to clean...and a job.....and the most ADORABLE kids to feed....etc. I know. And it's knowing that it could be worse, way worse, that's keeping me from truly loosing it and throwing away my mile-long to do list.

So....all this to say thanks for letting me keep it real. And vent. And if you feel like it, let me know I'm not alone in my craziness:)



2 comments:

  1. Oh me...I can relate. Seems like more and more is piling on and I can't catch up! I got tickled about the "kids to raise until they send me to the home" that was so funny! My house is in need of a deep clean too and guess what it's not happening this week! It sounds like you need what we used to call when I was teaching "a mental health day." I hope somewhere in there you get some time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad I'm not alone:) Hopefully you will find time to relax too!

      Delete