Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty awesome. It was jammed packed and filled with family and friends-the best kind of weekend.

Saturday morning my sister and I hit up a neighborhood garage sale. I'll share some of my finds later, but my favorite was a yellow ceramic planting pot that I got for $1!

After the sale, the boys and I headed to an autism walk.
//Ben & his future gf Sydney//Diva Grace//Alissa stealing my baby//

There was also this AMAZING face painter at the walk who transformed Ben into Iron Man. He was in heaven.

After some naps and the grocery store, it was time for The Glow Run. This was Ben's first race and he was so excited! We all walked since most of us had little kids and were pushing strollers. Ben managed to walk the entire 3.1 miles with only the occasional piggy back from Aunt Alissa. Jack was a trooper and slept through the majority of it.




Ben LOVED his medal and talked about it the whole way home. He was so tired from a full day that he went straight to his room when we got home and feel asleep. I wasn't far behind him.

Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday and I packed for my week long work trip aka prepare as much in advance for the husband so the kids eat something besides Cheetos for dinner all week.

Hope you're having a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment