Friday, May 30, 2014

5 on Friday


Let's get right to it.

//one//
Oh Chicago. I could totally live there. The weather was beyond beautiful the entire weekend which made the patio sitting and day drinking even more wonderful. Full recap to come next week.

//one.five//
This building was just to our right while eating lunch on Saturday. Any guesses as to what it might be? We ended up asking our waiter and were shocked by his answer. Let's make this a fun little game:) What do you think it is? I'll let you know in next week's 5.

//two//
Jack's birthday is less than a month away and I have NO idea about what kind of party I want to do. I need to get on the details and invites ASAP. I guess me and Pinterest will be having a date later.

//three//
Not only does the beginning of Summer mark warm weather and time at the pool, but it also means Starbucks Valencia Orange is back! 16oz is only 90 calories and the best part, you can buy it in stores this year!

//four//
Ben has been obsessed with Memory and has beat either J or myself every time we play. And I'm ok with it.

//five//

Happy Friday!


8 comments:

  1. I've never tried the valencia orange drink from Starbucks! I have to add that to my list of fun things to try this summer! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to try it and let me know what you think! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. How cute is Ben playing memory??? What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hmm...is it some sort of rock climbing building? It's weird! Love Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess...but no-even weirder:) Hope you're weekend is great!

      Delete
  4. Do I win something if I get it right?! :) I know I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be cheating...but I'll give you a hug!

      Delete