Thursday, May 15, 2014

Well Hello.

Long time no blog. As usual, life's been crazy busy. When it comes down to my children eating and having clean clothes or blogging you can guess which one has to go. Who needs clean clothes. I kid.

Although this will post in the morning, I'm currently writing it from my hotel room. I'm at a workshop out of town, but thankfully I'm only away from home one night. I have to say I'm actually learning a lot and have tons of ideas of things I want to take back and utilize with clients. I am a little sad that my normal travel and work buddy Alissa didn't come. It feels weird having only one bed and no one to talk to. Miss you girl!

I'll catch up more with tomorrow's 5 on Friday, but for now I'll leave you with this little gem.

Go be extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment