Friday, June 27, 2014

5 on Friday


Happy Friday! It looks like the gals are going to be taking a break from the 5 on Friday link-up so I thought I'd do one final 5 to wrap things up for the Summer. I may continue to do some kind of weekly wrap up until 5 on Friday comes back this fall, but we shall see.

Here we go...

//one//
My wonderful husband bought me a FitBit and I'm a little obsessed. It probably doesn't help that 2 of  my friends have one and we can compete to see who gets the most steps. It does lots of amazing things, but I find myself using the step tracker and calories burned the most out of all the features.

//two//
The week after you come home from vacation sucks. I've looked at our vacation pictures so many times this week and it makes me both happy and depressed at the same time. I've honestly been trying to figure out a way I could make a career out of being a professional vacationer. 

//three//
I've been looking for a 4th of July recipe that's festive and at the same time not the typical strawberry, blueberry dessert. I'm thinking about making one of these for the holiday.



//four//
Sunday is Jack's birthday party since we were on the way back from beach on his actual birthday. Now that everyone has received their invitations I can finally show you them.
Are they not adorable?!? I was originally going to go with an all blue theme, but changed my mind at the last minute after I had already created different invitations. This theme fits him so much since he LOVES food and books. I ordered this off ETSY. Message me if you would like the name of the shop and I'll look it up, but there were lots of hungry caterpillar invitations and party supplies on the site.

//five//
How is June almost over? This month has flown by and I can't believe next week marks the beginning of July and husband's birthday month. As cliche as it is, I'm determined to make a bucket list for the rest of our summer if for no other reason than to help me remember some of the things I want to do.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment