Monday, June 9, 2014

Random Thoughts on a Monday

Happy Monday Friends!

//This week is a short one for me as we'll be off to the beach in just a few short days//  

//After the kids went to bed Saturday night, J and I had a little date night at home and watched the movie Non-Stop with Liam Neeson. Pretty good action flick that will leave you tying to guess who done it throughout//

//Ben is such a great big brother. He is always trying to teach Jack what to do and not do. Like eat chalk:)//

//There's something about sleeping babies I can't get enough of//

//Have you all seen the commercial from Mass Mutual about the mom of a child with special needs? You'll definitely need a tissue//

//How come even though I do laundry all weekend, it still never gets caught up? #firstworldproblems//

//I've finally decided on a theme for Jack's 1st birthday and finished designing the invitations last night. After hemming and haing over a theme, I decided to go with blue. Yes, just the color blue. Easy, classic, and it leaves me with so many choices. You'll have to wait to see what the actual invites look like, but I did come across this banner while browsing Pinterest. Isn't it hilarious and such a cute idea?//

Cheers to the start of a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment