Tuesday, June 24, 2014

We're Baaaacccckkkkk!

Welp we're back from vacation and it's bittersweet. By the last day I was ready for my own bed and to walk around bare foot without sand sticking to my feet. By the time we got home and unpacked though I was already missing the beach, our incredible beach house, and not worrying about anything except what swimsuit to wear and what to eat for lunch. The life.

I had grand plans of getting posts scheduled for while we were gone, but time got away from me and I figured having a packed suitcase was more important than a recipe post.

I'll be recapping our trip in full the rest of this week, so get excited or scroll on past. I also want to mention that our sweet little baby turned one on Saturday and I silently cried in the corner. Until I get all the photos sorted out, I'll leave you with two of my favorite photos from the trip.

Pure joy at the ice cream shop

Playing hard in the sand means sand everywhere. Even in baby eyelashes.

It's good to be back!

1 comment: