Thursday, July 17, 2014

Help! Work Appropriate Summer Attire

I need your help! If you're reading this, you better be commenting and giving me some fabulous ideas because I seriously need them:) 

The problem: finding things to wear to work in the summer that are:
a. work appropriate
b. not going to make my armpits sweat the minute I leave the house (i'm looking at you cardigans)
c. easily interchangeable with lots of pieces
d. not a million dollars
e. obviously cute

That's not too much to ask for is it?

Here is what I've found while stalking Pinterest





I should also let you know that I am able to wear nice jeans and long shorts most of the time so it's not mandatory that all the outfits are business attire.

SO, tell me, what do you wear to work in the summer? Work outside of an office? Let me know what your daily favorites are!

4 comments:

  1. Working in an office in summer is hard - our office is so warm at the moment (mini heatwave in London). I tend to stick to vest tops and pencil skirts (so it looks semi smart)or summery knee length dresses. I have also just invested in a midi skirt which looks really smart for work! I love the stripey outfit with the yellow cardi, think that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the exact opposite problem of our office:) The average summer temp is upper 90s, but the office is ALWAYS freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My summer work attire consists of 3 or 4 pencil skirts that I switch in and out every day... pretty boring, but I throw in a maxi dress every now and then to spice it up! Lucky for me, my office is freezing inside so I can pretty much wear winter clothes in the summer, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's always cold too, but then I get into the car to go to a client and immediately start sweating! Ahhh the joys of the midwest!

      Delete