Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, Friday

This week was jammed packed with lots of fun which will continue right into the weekend!

//one//
Favorite team. Monday night, my dad, Ben, and I watched the St. Louis cardinals take on the Cincinnati Reds. It was Ben's first MLB game and it didn't disappoint. The Cardinals finally pulled off a win after going into an extra inning. We live about 2 hours from the stadium and didn't get home until 1:00am. A late night, but a great experience. Jon Hamm is originally from St. Louis and threw the opening pitch. How is he so ruggedly handsome?

 I posted a pic of us at the game on fb and my friend Adi texted me that she was at the game too. It was a nice surprise to be able to see her and catch up. 

//two//
Favorite t.v. show. I am obsessed with the show Fixer Upper on HGTV. If you're not watching this you need too. Not only are the homes that they remodel beautiful, but the couple is so cute together so Joanna is gorgeous.

//three//
Favorite first. Ben's first day of kindergarten was yesterday. He did so good and I can't believe time has gone this fast.

//four//
Favorite flowers. J got me these just because. Or because he wants something and I just don't know what yet:)

//five//
Favorite naked moment. Enough said. 

No matter where you are and what you're doing, having a wonderful weekend!

Linking up Karli & Amy and Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment