Monday, September 15, 2014

Creamy Kickin' Ranch Dip

This weekend I attended a work picnic at a local park. Everyone was asked to bring a dish which was no big deal except that we were also going to a 1st birthday party right before the picnic which meant  a hot dish was off the list since I had no way to keep it hot. I refuse to be the person who brings a crockpot to birthday party.

After scouring good ole Pinterest, I found several cold dip recipes and adapted a few of them to create Creamy Kickin' Ranch Dip. Not only is this dip delicious, it's also super easy to whip together and would be great for all you tailgaters as well.


What You'll Need:
-1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip (make sure to get the Dip, not the dressing)
-16 oz container Sour Cream
-1/2 c mayo 
-1 can Rotel-drained (I used original, but will go with the hot next time)
-2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Combine all the ingredients, making sure to mix well. You can serve this right away, but it's even better if you let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.


Linking Up for Delicious Dish Tuesday 

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy finding dip recipes, as I'm much more of a snacker. This dip is one I've never heard of before, and looks really tasty. Looks like a great dip for game day. Thanks for sharing at DDT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had about 125 guests, and that was the perfect number to have inside the main room - even with a dance floor in front of the fireplace.
    Las Vegas restaurants

    ReplyDelete