Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Easy "Lasagna" Casserole

I love a good lasagna, but don't love how time consuming they can be to make. This "lasagna" casserole resembles your favorite stackable pasta, but takes a fraction of the time to assemble and cook. Plus, you can customize it and add whatever ingredients you want or have on hand.

What You'll Need:
-1 bag frozen cheese ravioli
-1 jar spaghetti sauce
-ground beef (I used 1/4 lb, but add as much or as little as you like)
-1 cup mozzarella cheese
-1/2 cup parmesan cheese
-9x9 in. pan


Start by boiling your water and cooking the ravioli to al dente (it will cook some more in the oven). Drain and set aside.

1. In your pan, place a thin layer of sauce.
2. Top with 1/2 c mozzarella cheese.
3. Layer ravioli
4. Top with more sauce, mozzarella cheese, and then the parmesan cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. 

Easy huh? I made this using what we had, but next time I plan to add mushroom, some spinach, and maybe even some green pepper. 


I'm linking up again with Mary for Delicious Dish Tuesday and I'm so honored that this recipe from last week was a Featured Favorite! Don't forget to link up your recipes!

8 comments:

  1. Now that is great idea! Great recipe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm all about easy and simple to make:)

      Delete
  2. I love lasagna, and this looks like a MUCH easier way to make it. YUM!! I'm totally drooling over this as I type. I've pinned it for later use. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you have an actual lasagna recipe I'd love it!

      Delete
  3. Looks fabulous, and I LOVE easy! :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love the link-up and all the great recipe ideas:)

      Delete