Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Happy Grandparent's Day to all the grandmas, grandpas, memaws, pampas, grannies, grampy's, pa's, ma's and whatever else you may call them.

My kids are so lucky to have wonderful grandparents and great grandparents. All of my grandparents have passed away and J lost his grandfather two years ago. We miss them all dearly and so wish they could be here with us.

Since J's parents live out of town we called them to tell them how much we love them and we took my parent's out to lunch. We ate outside and the weather was beautiful!

This is the best I could get of Jack..he was too busy eating...as usual.

Ben just loves his Pampaw.

I had the kids make this little craft and we mailed one out to J's parents as well as the great-grandparents. I found this adorable idea from here and you can download the template here in case you need a last minute idea.

With a 14 month old it's a lot easier to do a thumb print than a handful coated in paint:)

No comments:

Post a Comment