Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

Another Monday is here and yet it seems like Sunday didn't even happen. Every weekend seems to fly by, but it seemed like yesterday was over in the blink of an eye.
 
My weekend started early on Friday. I took the day off work and headed to St. Louis to do a little shopping for some of the things I mentioned here. Here are just a few of the goodies I got from Forever 21. I love that plaid scarf and although it's not the best picture of those earrings, they remind me of David Yurman's. Except F21 were less than $2!
 
We don't have a California Pizza kitchen where I live, so it's a must whenever we go out of town. The Tai Chicken pizza on whole wheat crust is delicious!
 
Mexican for dinner meant this momma didn't have to cook.
 
"What? I'm not eating cheese dip with my fingers."
 
Big brother got a ring pop which meant Jack had to have one too. #littlebrothersyndrome
 


Saturday morning was our usual grocery run. This little stinker was at up at 4am and didn't fall back asleep until 6am so jammies in the store it is.
 
Later that afternoon Ben and I made some Halloween cookies and then he proceeded to call me a mean mom when I didn't let him eat an entire bowl of frosting. How dare I.

Saturday night J and I had an actual date night out complete with sushi and Gone Girl.
 
J said it was one of the best movies he's seen in a long time and I totally agree. Disturbing, very disturbing, but most people know that going in. And if you didn't, now you do.
 
 Sunday (the day that flew by way too fast) consisted of chili for lunch, laundry, wrestling with the boys, and then a walk for Crohns.
 
Our friend Sydney is battling this stupid disease so set out to walk as Sydeny's Super Crusaders. They had activities for the kids before the walk and it was held at a local park so the kids could play while we waited for the event to start.
 
Part of our team.




We ended the weekend with baths, cuddles, and a glass of wine and blog time, for me, not the kids.
 
Linking up with Biana.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of good eats girl! I love California Pizza kitchen too! The only one we have is in the mall so I try to avoid that place like the plague!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried their frozen kind at the grocery store? It's not quite as good as the real thing, but you can at least avoid the mall:)

      Delete
  2. Love everything about this post! Especially the pizza and your Forever 21 finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Food and good finds-2 of my favorite things:)

      Delete