Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

Anyone else experienced a time change hangover? Surprisingly the kids adjusted just fine, but I went to bed at 8:30 on Sunday night. I'm forcing myself to stay up past 9:00 tonight to tell you about our Halloween.

It was super cold Halloween night, like 28 degrees cold. We went over to my parents and my sister and her family came over. We ordered pizza and hit up a few houses, but there was hardly anyone out and the few that we did see were being driven around in cars. Lame, but necessary.

We started the festivities with Ben's first fall Kindergarten party (which I was room parent) and Jack's Boo Bash.

My niece, Princess Anna, Captain America, and a cute little puppy dog.

He's takes Halloween very seriously.

I'm not even kidding when I say Jack ate more candy than all the other kids combined. He waited until someone turned their back and then went right for their stash.

And of course there was no time to take off the wrappers.


I loved reading all of y'alls posts and seeing what you and/or your kids dressed up as. Seriously adorable! 

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Halloween was a lot of fun this year! I do think kiddos make it more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I love seeing all the little kids dressed up:)

      Delete