Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Cheer Blogger Exchange

I had the chance to participate in an awesome blogger swap and got my box full of Christmas goodies and few days ago. My box came from the ADORABLE Nelle at Vintage Simply Love and was filled with so many wonderful goodies! I kept ooooing and awwwing as I took things out of my box.

How cute is this wrapping!

As soon as I saw the gold glittery dots I knew I was in for something good!

I am already obsessed with that EOS lip balm and the pickle ornament (which I've wanted ever since my friend got one) is hanging on our tree. I can't wait to try out all the other goodies and put my hair up in those adorable hair ties.

Thanks so much Nelle for an awesome swap!

Want to see what I gave in my box? Check out the Christmas Cheer link-up over at Little Goodies.

6 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, I'm eyeing that Anniversary Blend coffee!! Mmmm!!!! And I sent my gal glitter hair ties too ;) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had the Anniversary blend! Can't go wrong with glitter hair ties:) Thanks again for hosting this-SO much fun!

      Delete
  2. What a festive little package!!! love those hair ties and EOS is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had a great swap partner:)

      Delete
  3. Those hair ties are so pretty!
    I love that she sent coffee, makeup, eos balm, and paper straws--such fun things!
    Thanks for participating in the exchange, Cortney!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crushing on those hair ties! What a fun box! So glad you joined the exchange!!

    ReplyDelete