Thursday, January 22, 2015

Buy this Bootie {Look-A-Like TOMS Wedges}

And bootie as in shoe, not my actual boo-tay.

You guys. I have been obsessed with these Tom's wedges for several months now.


At $88, they're not that expensive, but for something pretty trendy I didn't want to spend quite that much. Imagine my excitement when I saw my friend Alissa in almost identical shoes and like the good friend she is, she let me in on the secret.

Kmart.

I KNOW. Well Kmart has stepped up their game because look at their version...

I promptly ordered the nude pair before Christmas and they happened to be on sale so with tax and shipping it came to like $18. Here's a pic of my actual pair. (sorry, i can't get it to rotate for the life of me)

Not only are these booties cute, but they're SO comfortable! I'm going to be ordering the black ones pronto as my other pair of black booties hurt my feet after 5 minutes.

Kmart has no idea who I am, I'm just letting you know about the awesomeness of this shoe. And in case you want to order yourself, your mom, and your friend a pair (or two), go here.

Do you shop at Kmart? If so, what other great deals am I missing out on?


Linking up with Annie.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I've been wanting a pair but haven't made the purchase yet. $18 is a wonderful price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these knock offs. I've been on the fence about buying a pair and the $18 price tag makes a pretty convincing argument :) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get these!! They are seriously SO comfortable. I love spreading the word about a good deal:)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, very cute!!!! I've wanted those TOMS for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy Wedges perfect and pretty for girls or show off your style. Here you can visit:- brandtrendz.com

    ReplyDelete