Monday, January 5, 2015

Life Lately

One of my New Year Goals may have been to blog more regularly and expand the blog, but I've decided to ease into that goal. Which also means, I've been lazy. But only at blogging...I've been rocking some of my other goals just 5 days in.

So, what have we been up to?

Play time at the mall where Ben told this little brat to, "Keep your hands off my brother." #proudmomma #watchyourdamnkids

Mexican. Of course.

Trying to stay warm in my new scarf my sister got me for Christmas. I am obsessed with it!

Putting together Christmas presents.

Jack's been working on his hoopz skills.

And his cheese face.

I've also made a few recipes. Some were delicious and others just ehh. I'll be posting the great ones throughout the month.

J's friend and his wife were in town from New York so we decided to go out last minute to dinner with a small group of people. My niece ended up coming over to sit at the house while the boys were sleeping. I can't believe she's old enough to babysit...and drive, agh! It was a pretty low key night and we were home shortly after midnight. 

Yesterday I took the boys to Bridal Cave in Camdenton, MO since I had free tickets I won from work. It was the perfect activity to do on a freezing cold day since the cave stays at a very humid 60 degrees year round.

Aaannddd I think that's about it. I was actually glad today was Monday and ready to get back into the routine of things. Here's to a great first full week of 2015!

Linking up (a little late) with Biana.





1 comment:

  1. Now trending....#watchyourdamnkids...hahaha...I love it!

    ReplyDelete