Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

I left Thursday for a work trip to Kansas and got home late Saturday night, so my weekend was cut a little short. 

I went to a training on teaching essential life skills to people with moderate to severe disabilities and I think it was the best training I've ever been to. If you get some time you should look up Dr. Patrick McGreevy and some of his published research articles. Not only is he SO smart, but he is one of the nicest people ever. 

Although I learned a ton, by Saturday I was definitely ready to be home with my family. The boys had so much fun with daddy while I was away with late night dance parties and ordering food for each meal. 

Sunday was spent doing the weekly grocery run and enjoying the beautiful 60+ degree weather. We had dinner with J's family for his mom's bday and ended the night with this beautiful sunset.

Happy Monday!


Linking up with Biana.

4 comments:

  1. That sunset was beyond gorgeous!! Sounds like the boys had a great time with their daddy!! Hope you have a great Monday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually miss the chance to snap a few picks so I'm glad I got these:)

      Delete