Wednesday, June 10, 2015

4 {Four}

I'm jumping on the 4 bandwagon for a quick Wednesday post.

Things in my purse
1. EOS lip balm
2. Pack Huggies Wipes
3. A handful of bobby pins
4. Lego MiniFig

Shows I'm Watching
1. Scandal
2. RHON
3. RHOC
4. Fixer Upper

Things I'd never eat
1. Peas
2. Raw cherry tomatos
3. Jelly on a peanut butter sandwich
4. Olives

Favorite Drinks
1. Moscow Mule
2. Cranberry, vodka, and a splash of lime juice
3. Water
4. Dr. Pepper fountain soda

Places I'd like to travel
1. Germany
2. Washington D.C.
3. Greece
4. Australia

Foods I love
1. Pizza
2. Cesar Salad
3. Peaches
4. Pasta

Places I like to shop
1. Target
2. GAP
3. Amazon
4. Nordstrom

Jobs I've had
1. Behavior Analyst
2. Child Developmentalist
3. Nanny
4. Receptionist at a gym

Things I'm looking forward to
1. Going to Chicago in October for my 30th birthday!!!
2. Finishing unpacking and decorating our new house
3. Going to Branson
4. All things Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment